Satisfy your smile with your perfect mouthwash. Not only are mouthwashes designed to improve the smell of your breath, but they can clean your teeth, fortify your tooth enamel, and even brighten your smile. Always select a mouthwash that can help accomplish the needs you desire. Listed below are a few types of mouthwash you should consider:
– All-purpose and multi-functional mouthwash: Mouthwash can have more than one benefit, so mix and match to determine which benefits work best for you.
– For whiter teeth: Mouthwash can contain special ingredients designed to eradicate stains or discolorations and improve the look of your smile.
– For fluoride supplementation: Mouthwash can contain fluoride as an added ingredient, thanks to its cavity-fighting power and ability to help shield tooth enamel from damage.
– For combating halitosis: Mouthwash can fight the effects of halitosis, otherwise known as bad breath, by removing odor-causing residue and bacteria.
– For a clean smile: Mouthwash is best used after lunchtimes to help neutralize harmful acids, limit the damage of tooth sensitivity, wash away harmful bacteria, and freshen your breath.
If you suffer from damaged, broken, or missing teeth, contact River Valley Dental at 208-357-7611 to see if a dental treatment such is right for you. To schedule an oral examination with Dr. Bryce Hanson and our team at our dental office in Shelley, Idaho, please contact us at your earliest convenience. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you.